We have a direct (permanent) opportunity for you to work for a Qatar Oil & Gas Operator.
Please note that the client is looking for candidates from North America & South America zone.
- Job roles:
- Material & Qualification Specialist
- Material & Qualification Engineer
- Job Location: Qatar.
- Sc./B.Eng. Degree or equivalent from an accredited and recognized university, specialization in one or more fields related to the Energy Sector.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in drilling/oilfield related inspection, manufacturing or quality/procurement. At least 3 years in a position requiring minimal daily supervision. 10 years experience in oilfield related work. General background of 8 years in quality assurance/ quality control programs related to goods and services used in drilling and completion operations.
- Thorough knowledge of sound quality assurance practices. Abreast of best practices and latest technology in meeting minimum industry standards and specifications (such as API and/or ISO 9000, ASME, NACE, etc.) for manufacturing, inspecting, transporting, installation and storing oilfield equipment. General knowledge of oilfield Drilling and Completions Engineering and Operations. Experience in either Drilling or Completions Engineering and Operations is highly desirable. General knowledge of oil field Drilling and Completion Engineering and operations. Knowledge of Material Selection/Engineering, Failure A, Root Cause Analysis, Non-Conformance Reporting and Continuous Improvement Systems.
Note: If the job does not match your skill set or if you are not interested to apply for the job role you can refer suitable candidates for the role from your network.
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: