Coordinate all technical quality related material science and metallurgical related efforts during the procurement of services and the procurement, manufacturing, delivery, installation of tangible goods and equipment for NFE Major Project. Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Science.
- Minimum of 30 years metallurgical and material science related experience in fabrication, manufacturing and construction for the international energy industry.
- Minimum of 10 years in Supervisory or Managerial positions.
- Minimum of 5 years upstream oil and gas work experience preferably with worldwide integrated oil companies.
- Formal advanced leadership leadership training.
- Material engineering/science and failure analysis training from a recognised company or institution.
- Member of an industry respected and recognised international institute for Materials and Metallurgical related topics.