- Sources, recruits and on-boards technical resource candidates as per client requests.
- Develops a pool of perspective candidates for immediate and future hire.
- Proactively identifies new market opportunities and pursues them.
- Builds relationships with Candidates and Clients in order meet their needs.
- Builds and maintains company candidate data-base.
- Determines Client requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines Candidate qualifications by reviewing resumes, interviewing, analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements, and verifying references in order to assess the right job fit.
- Arranges Candidate/Client interviews by coordinating schedules, travel & accommodations.
- Reviews client Work Orders for completeness and accuracy for management review.
- Prepares Candidate contracts for management review.
- Support new Consultants with on-boarding/relocation logistics (as needed).
- Conducts orientations; schedules rotations and assignments; monitors Consultants performance on job and advises them on client training requirements.
- Accomplishes monthly mobilization targets.
- Plus any other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Secondary Education such as University degree or HR Graduate from recognized colleges:
- Must be energetic and results driven
- Excellent at building rapport with Clients and Consultants
- HR knowledge of hiring principles and legislation
- Professional team player
Nice to haves:
- Project experience
- Industry experience (Energy / Mining / Maritime)
- RPR designation
- Network of professionals
Closing date: 2018-11-09 12:00:00