About the role
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage a portfolio of capital projects. You will use project management best practices and processes to safely lead the teams to delivery your projects. The portfolio, mainly brown field projects ranging from infrastructure, to debottlenecking to modernization.
This role is a great opportunity to plan and deliver projects from initiation to completion and focus on achieving objectives through safely managing resources, budgets, changes, and risks. Working a 5 days on, 2 off roster and reporting to the Manager - Project Delivery, Processing Operations you will be:
- Contributing to the design and implementation of capital project processes, practices and tools.
- Contributing to communities of practice to support the evolution of consistent good practices within capital projects guidance.
- Assisting with applying discipline governance and quality assurance across capital projects.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to drive a culture of collaboration, participation and improvement.
- Actively promoting standardised processes, systems and tools.
- Providing technical support and direction to project stakeholders.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams to safety and efficiently deliver your project portfolio
- Bachelor of Engineering and Professional Engineer designation (desired)
- 8 to 10 years leadership experience
- Formal Project Management and leadership training and experience
- Demonstrated communication skills and the ability to grow relationships with internal customers, technologists, engineers and project managers.
- Experience leading a team in the development of projects utilizing sound project and business management practices
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Experience in mineral and mining processing.
- PMP certification