Education & Experience
- High School Degree
- 2+ years in a similar or related role
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Performs general administrative functions including calendar management, electronic records management, faxing, reception, maintain office systems to maximize efficiency.
- Answers and screens incoming inquiries and responds appropriately.
- Assists in report and proposal preparation including basic formatting and proofreading.
- Maintains an efficient and effective information and documents management system.
- Provides administrative support to the department team.
- Provides diary management, meeting coordination, and record keeping support for the section.
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Organizes the office environment to maximize efficiency.
- Organizes travel arrangements and itineraries for staff and visiting guests.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained in all transactions.
- Adheres to Hospital standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.