Instrument Supervisor - O&M
- Good understanding of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance tasks and fully aware of the importance of proper workmanship and planning for day to day maintenance tasks to guarantee the max equipment uptime and highest product quality.
- Develop and implement Plant Preventive Maintenance Plan, Calibration Procedures for all equipment to ensure operational effectiveness and preserve Company assets.
- Participates in the diagnosis and repair of major equipment faults and breakdowns, compiles the field data for further technical evaluations.
- Fully aware of Calibration and Testing equipment required for Field Instruments, Analytical Instruments, Laboratory equipment.
- Actively participate in Company SHE (Safety Health & Environmental) programs to ensure the safe operation by review.
- Having a complete understand of OSHA requirement for Safety regulations for Maintenance Workers.
- To develop the company standard and procedure as per International Industrial Standards.
- Minimum maintenance experience of 10 years for Engineering degree holders or 15 years for Diploma holders in Polysilicon Plant/Chemical plant.
- Bachelor's degree/College Diploma in Electronic Engineering is preferred.
- Strong Knowledge of Instrument Drawing Procedures.
- Good knowledge on company Standard Permit to Work (PTW) procedure & QA/QC system.
- Facilitate training for operation and Instrument personnel.
- Having Knowledge on SAP, Plant information management system, Plant Resource Management System.
- Fluent in English & good communication skills (speak, read & write.)
- Strong innovation & leadership skills & ability to multi task/prioritize.