Roles and Responsibilities of the Site Engineer can include:
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change.
To be considered for the role of Site Engineer you will require:
- Construction Management/Building or equivalent
- Proven industry experience
- Previous experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.