We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major Oil and Gas producer, has an opportunity for a 1 year contract for a 2nd Class Production Operator. This is a camp based position working 7 days on / 7 days off, fly in / fly out schedule with flights included from Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Nanaimo and Kelowna. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of processes involved with Thermal Heavy Oil recovery.
- Provide expertise and knowledge to the operation, where required.
- Perform equipment isolations as required.
- Maintain and adhere to all Devon EH&S policies and procedures.
- Perform testing and analysis of process fluids.
- 2nd Class Power Engineering certificate
- 8-10 years of operating experience in Thermal/SAGD production processes is considered a strong asset
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, as/when needed.