Responsible as Offshore Geophysical & Geotechnical Client Representative for execution and acceptance of the offshore survey activities on behalf of the company project.
To Supervise an Offshore Geophysical & Geotechnical survey including equipment, participate in a planning meeting and a technical tick-off meeting before the field survey itself. Requirements
- Proven experience in the role of Client Representative at Geophysical & Geotechnical survey and positioning projects.
- Strong knowledge of managing the execution phase of survey projects.
- Strong knowledge of equipment like MBES, SSS, SBP, Magnetomete, Soil sample Analogue/Digital and shallow seismic survey equipment.
- Familiar with field and vessel emergency response procedures and understand the role of the client representative in any emergency.
- Familiar with the principal seismic computer software applications.
- H2S, T- BOSIET, Offshore Medical.
- Familiar with IMCA Survey recommended practice publication and its referenced documentation.