The job holder assists the Equipment Specialist and Senior Well Equipment Technologist with coordination of Completion and Workover Sub-Assemblies Makeup and Pressure Testing to provide safe and efficient Completions and Well Services equipment preparations as per D&W equipment handling guidelines and Warehouse operations procedures.
Liaise with QAQC and Contractors for Completion equipment preparation and inspection. Qualifications & Experience:
Competencies and behaviors:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with Completion and Well Services equipment assembly make-up and QA/QC requirements.
- Operations: 5 years’ experience in operational environment.
- Well-developed analysis and reporting skills.
- Extensive experience with SAP processes.
- Familiar with Supply Chain Management processes, procedures and systems.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both unaided and/or part of a team.
- Flexible approach and proactive in looking for alternatives and solutions.
- Strong communication skills to ensure information is passed within teams onshore & offshore.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.