Site Engineering Manager
Be part of a major construction project for this Greenfield mine site in Europe, you will be based residentially for a minimum of 2-year contract managing the on-site activities to ensure contractor deadlines are hit.
You will be employed on the owner's team, reporting to the Site Manager. The project is the initial construction stages of an underground mine site. This is a world class project with a long future with potential for contract extension. Job outline
Responsible for all the Engineering activities at site for the Cukaru Peki Project in Serbia from the current Feasibility Study stage and through to the complete Project Execution and Start-up stages. Experience required
• Extensive site engineering management experience for large construction projects
• Experience managing tunnelling or underground mining projects
• Ideally experience working in the Balkan region
• 15+ years of related industry experience in the areas of engineering management and with experience with mine/process plant design and construction, project management and project readiness preparation.
• Previous similar experience in large scale min 300M USD dollar projects in international settings. (Eastern Europe experience being an asset). Package
Negotiable salary with company's standard benefits package
Residential minimum 2-year contract (with the possibility of extension) Next stage
To apply, please attach your CV which includes the relevant experience you have in this area, along with your contact details. We will be in touch with suitable applicants.