Are you looking to join a leading organisation where you decide which area you want to work in and if it's contract or permanent?
A unique chance has been developed to join a growing team who are looking for experienced Maintenance Planners from the Coal Industry to join their ranks.
Based on site, the Maintenance Planner Scheduler is responsible for the contribution to the maintenance planning function by optimising and improving life of asset performance and availability of production equipment. Key Accountabilities include:
- Ensure that accurate weekly work schedules are produced and signed off by relevant sub functions
- Ensure that plans and schedules enable effective deployment of work execution resources
- Develop and clarify scopes of work in line with Well Designed Work principles
- Consolidate and provide the 12-week schedule (weekly detail) and a week plus 3 weekly work schedules to relevant stakeholders
- Tertiary/ Trade Qualifications in relevant Engineering field
- Experience using SAP (preferred)
- Planning/ Scheduling experience
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in Maintenance
Please apply and we'll be in touch with more information!