Offshore Delivery Manager
We are in urgent need of an Offshore Delivery Manager to work on an 2/2 rotation offshore in the SNS on a 6 month renewable contract for an O&G Operator.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available to start work and have managed the delivery of offshore brownfield operators for an operator offshore UK. Please note only candidates with the right to work in the UK can be considered for this position.
- The primary function is to manage integrated delivery of all scheduled and emergent activity offshore in a safe, structured and cost effective manner.
- Accountable for the management of all maintenance, services, and project construction services ranging from planned to emergent activities.
- Accountable for the day to day co-ordination of a multi-disciplined team of maintenance, services, and project construction supervisors and their teams. Team size typically between 40 and 90 personnel dependent upon activity.
- Accountable for ensuring that competence levels of all personnel engaged with the offshore project activities are appropriate and are maintained up to date.
- Accountable for the safe delivery of a range of essential project activities of individual values up to £10m.
- Interface with Operations, Onshore Support and Project Personnel
- Will form part of the installation’s Emergency Response Team.
Any suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.