We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: 3D Administrator, senior
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 01.10.2018 - 01.10.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-09-28 12:00:00
- PDMS Global Administration
- MDS Administration – Cat’s & Specs, Design, Draw, ADP
- Design Administration
- Draw/Draft Administration
- PML 1 & 2, Pml.net programming
- Represent projects within all areas of 3D system administration.
- Ensure the company’s, and client hosted, systems are in compliance with relevant industry requirements.
- Ensure an environment of continuous improvement in the company’s, and client hosted, systems.
- Advise the project, and client, on issues, and strategy related to system administration.
- Ensure the project has the relevant tools, software, and trained personnel.
- Report cost, and planning on a weekly basis against established budgets and plans.
- Relevant technical university or college degree
- Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Good understanding of plan and progress reporting
- Training in Aveva products is desirable
- Customer follow-up
- Experienced IT user skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed with strong communication skills, both english and norwegian.
- Responsible and collaborative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player
- Special interest in new technologies
- Proactive mind-set and solution-oriented
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Language: English and Norwegian