Title: Instrumentation and Controls Coordinator II
Rotation: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off (14/14)
Location: Ringwood, Oklahoma
Specific Job Requirements/Skills:
1. Provide field input and assist instrumentation and controls design, and assist field construction.
2. Assist in development and implement procedures and spare inventory lists for critical operating systems.
3. Lead post startup instrumentation & controls activities to ensure operations integrity and high percentage uptime
4. Lead safety and operations integrity programs that comply with Life Saving Actions and Safety Handbooks
5. Assist with mentoring and training field level automation technician(s) and Lease Operators
1. Instrumentation & Controls: Design codes and standards for flow control of high pressure / high volume gas including reliable remote ESD system, local regulatory control loops, SCADA / PLC, and RTU based systems
2. Construction: Construction practices and codes for instrumented system inspection practices I&E loop testing, prestart-up commissioning (control loops, RTU, PLC, ESD, etc)
3. Maintenance: knowledge of components and maintenance requirements to maintain well and minimize downtime. Both proactive and reactive maintenance.
4. Strong scheduling and planning skills
5. Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
6. Strong operations knowledge
7. Strong personal commitment to safety and operations integrity