We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Discipline engineer automation
Work Location: Oslo
Startup: ASAP - 28.03.2021
Option period: 2x6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-09-25 12:00:00
- Assist in preparations, verification and follow-up of procurement packages.
- Follow-up engineering contractor’s discipline deliverables.
- Follow-up engineering contractor’s discipline progress in accordance with the project schedule.
- Technical clarifications within the discipline.
- Follow-up SAS-delivery, and contribute with discipline and project knowledge.
- Contribute to minimum change philosophy, and to effective handling of required changes.
- Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties (RISK)
- Master of Science, Bachelor of Science or similar within Automation
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within the Automation discipline for a Master degree and minimum 14 years for a Bachelor degree
- 5 year’s experience within SAS discipline.
- Experience from engineering phase and follow-up of contractor and suppliers Personal qualifications:
- Analytical skills * Open attitude, curious and with good business understanding
- Independent and able to work in a structured manner
- Target- and result-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Good HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) mindset including focus
- You identify yourself with Company’s values Open, Collaborative, Courageous and Caring
- Language requirements English