We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Welding Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: 25.09.2018 - 31.12.2018
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-09-28 12:00:00
We are now looking for an experienced welding engineer, who can participate in all aspects of engineering and construction development within our projects, this also involves liaison with clients, equipment suppliers and other internal disciplines.
- Engineer with fabrication/installation experience
- Good understanding of Design – fabrication – installation
- Good systems understanding and experience. Advantage with Statoil experience
- Commercial flair and execution ability
- Certificate of apprenticeship with field experience
- Relevant technical university degree/Certificate of apprenticeship
- Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Min. 10 years from relevant project work, from the oil and gas business
- Good process / system understanding of the platform systems
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations, NORSOK and IEC
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
- Communication skills in Norwegian.
- Good communication and cooperation skills, must be able to lead others
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals. Familiar with prevailing regulations. Concerned with multidiscipline problems.
- Language: Norwegian and English