|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Electrical Engineer wanted for oil and gas client based in Dubai.
This is a permanent - residential position.
You will be working on turnkey multi-discipline upgrade and installation projects of 3rd party drilling equipment.
Ideally the following candidate will have the following skills / experience:-
- Conducting electrical load calculations and sizing and selection of equipment, cables, and other installation materials
- Preparing technical documentation and specifying interface and system integration requirements (power, control, F&G, ESD, PAGA, Telecm.)
- Conducting and managing technical reviews and follow up with all stockholders (customers, project teams, sub- contractors)
- Able to prepare necessary bidding documentations, RFQs, PQs
- Prepare SLDs, installation and warning diagrams (ACAD).
- Conduct installation surveys offshore and prepare detailed visit reports
- Occasional deployment offshore - depending on requirements
The ideal candidate for this position will be competent in
- E&I system design, engineering
- Installation and commissioning of Marin and Offshore O&G installation projects.
- Engineering degree and a minimum of 7 years’ experience working in Marine Offshore industry, especially with drilling rigs and Offshore Oil & Gas installations.