We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Category Specialist, R&D
Work Location: Trondheim or Stavanger
Startup: 30.09.2018 - 31.12.2018
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-09-24 12:00:00
- Manage the client`s assigned contract categories. As Category Specialist, it is expected that you proactively develop the category to maximise value and minimise total cost of ownership through continuous improvement.
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers/contracts in accordance with the client`s processes to ensure great delivery.
- Establish proactive and reactive supplier performance monitoring and manage performance together with the client`s company representative and contract users.
- Support R&D project managers during negotiations and contract execution. Manage associated risk in accordance with category strategies and business unit activity plans.
- Liaise with Legal for contractual text, liabilities etc.
- Participate in development of category strategy and category plan in cooperation with the business and Category Manager.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including handover of new contracts to Business Units and Operational Procurement.
- Relevant MSc or BSc for procurement, contracts, law or other relevant area of profession.
- Preferably 3 years of relevant R&D contracts experience, at least 3 years of experience from strategic sourcing (Contracts).
- Working knowledge of Norwegian contract law.
- College / University, Master or Bachelor's degree
- Excellent analytical and strategic abilities
- Strong business understanding, with focus on what is best for business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communication skills, verbally and written, both Norwegian and English
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility and ownership for both progress and quality of the work
- Good cooperative skills and service-minded