The Senior Administrative Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Supply Chain Director.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Perform diverse administration functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound judgement.
- Responsible for answering phone calls, reviewing incoming correspondence, mail, organizing and preparing confidential pre-read and correspondence for senior level meetings.
- Coordinate travel for flights, hotels, rental cars, car transport, visas, passport, etc.
- Manage the calendar and schedule recurring meetings and other meetings as necessary
- Collaboration with other Administrative assistants in scheduling meetings.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms as necessary
- Interface professionally with all levels in the organization.
- Develop positive relationships with internal and external Personal Administrative Assistants. This includes setting up meetings, dinners;
- Assist with on-boarding of new team members.
- Validate Credit Card Expenses and complete monthly expense reports
- Utmost confidentiality in dealing with Most Confidential data
- Upkeep of filing and Records Management
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties and tasks, i.e., arrange catering for meetings, and clean up afterwards.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full- time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience as a proven professional assistant, with a minimum five (5) or more years of experience supporting senior level leadership strongly preferred.
- Proven excellent communication, grammar, and proofreading skills both oral and written.
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail when working through complex tasks. Must be highly organized.
- Proven experience interacting with staff at various levels.
- Proven ability handling sensitive matters with integrity & discretion.
- Occasional availability out of hours to handle priority business and crisis situations.