We are once again partnering with one of the leading manufacturers of specialist chemical products in the UK to recruit for a Mechanical Project Engineer
. This role with be part of multi-disciplinary team operating a top-tier COMAH site focusing on Maintenance and Reliability projects minimising downtown and optimising production. Duties
- Responsible for the delivering of the fast paced day to day maintenance service and support to the manufacturing plant
- Liaise with other plant personnel, including production & maintenance supervisors, maintenance technicians, manufacturing engineers and planners
- Provide technical input into inspection findings to ensure continued fitness for service and repairs of static & rotating equipment.
- proactive in ensuring timely asset replacements, either through capital or revenue, ensuring no disruption to the plant
- Assist Reliability Engineers to improve plant reliability by systematic identification and rectification of poorly performing equipment or processes.
- A Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree, ideally to chartered status (HND/HNC considered)
- Good knowledge of UK Health and Safety legislation,
- Experience of delivering a high standard of maintenance engineering within a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with datasheet calculations and reliability methods
Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Maintenance and Reliability, Chemical Manufacturing, COMAH, Chartered Engineer, Reliability Methods.