Electrical Reliability Specialist
Location: Corpus Christi
Duration: 12 month contract
- Support Warranty management and RCFA on incidents related to Electrical equipment.
- Serves as the predictive maintenance subject matter expert with the primary focus on the development and implementation of programs to improve reliability.
- Provides daily predictive maintenance support to the plant to keep the plant systems operational. Supports managing the motor testing, IR thermography, ultrasonic inspection, precision maintenance and the transformer oil analysis programs.
- Performs IR Thermographic/Ultrasonic scans of electrical equipment as needed. Develops and maintains records and inspection routes.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and assistance in planning and coordinating work for the Maintenance Department.
- Performs equipment analysis and works with the Reliability Engineers in troubleshooting plant equipment and production problems.
- Supports Root Cause Failure Analysis, prepares failure analysis reports and recommends corrective actions.
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent discipline, or 10 years of predictive maintenance experience. IR thermography and ultrasonic inspection certification preferred.
- Knowledge of IR thermography, ultrasonic inspections, transformer oil analysis, motor testing, medium and low voltage switchgear testing, precision maintenance and utilization of associated software is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with Predictive Maintenance and Electrical equipment in an industrial setting in operations is required. Recent experience with LNG is preferred, however, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing experience may be acceptable.
- Knowledge of CMMS Systems and RCA tools for conducting failure analysis.
- Very good electro-mechanical knowledge base with typical industrial equipment such as motors, MV/LV breakers, transformers, switchgears, etc. .