Provision of HSE competence and expertise to HSE Management under the Team scope of work.
- Implementation of the HSE management systems and reporting systems including potential site specific instructions.
- Planning, executing and documenting HSE activities and results using agreed procedures.
- Efficient Site HSE Team support to:
- Project organisation
- Site Organisations
Demonstrate commitment to develop HSE activities within Site HSE
Role model a safety culture that promotes effective management of HSE
- Planning and coordination of HSE activities and responsibilities.
- Standardization of Site HSE deliverables
- Planning, execution and follow-up on HSE activities/registrations
Supervision, control and reporting on Contractor related:
- Risk assessments and method statements
- HSE arrangements & construction activities
- Overall safety performance
- Design risk assessments
- Incident analysis
HSE Guidance, support and control to:
- Construction packages
- Site & Commissioning
- O&M hand-over
- HSE Plans
- Relevant academic or technical background, with basic knowledge on HSE issues.
- Ability to demonstrate work experience with HSE, ideally in a construction environment.
- Investigation of health, safety related issues, with experience in fostering a good health and safety culture
- An advantage if experience in construction design and management, from offshore wind projects or from engineering.
- It is essential with an aptitude for working at heights and offshore, as visit to offshore wind turbines on a frequent basis.
- You will be familiar with the Microsoft Office software.