|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Head of Finance is required for an upstream oil and gas company based in Iraq.
The successful Head of Finance will ideally be experienced in the Middle East market and speak Arabic due to external stakeholder liaison.
The work rotation is 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off and provides - Tickets, accommodation, medical for employee and family as well as life insurance. .
Head of Finance
Manage the effective development and implementation of processes and methodologies pertaining to financial analysis, budget planning and cost accounting in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of planning and forecasting of financial resources and ensure timely identification and solutions for financial performance inadequacies.
* Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
* Fully qualified accountant (CPA/CMA/ CFA or equivalent)
* 8-10 plus years of experience in the upstream Oil & Gas financial operations
* Good understanding and knowledge of IFRS/GAAP accounting standards specifically related to Oil & Gas activities. Good knowledge of ORACLE/SAP ERPs platforms
* E&P finance/accounting sector experience
* Joint Venture accounting knowledge
* Knowledge of financial instruments
* Strong understanding of IFRS and Stock Exchange requirements
* High analytical capability
* Financial Planning and Budgeting
* Risk Analysis and Management
* Regulatory and Compliance awareness
* Good planning and Project management skills
* Economic analysis and modelling skills
* Planning and resource allocation skills
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Good interpersonal skills.