Our client, one of the world’s leading Oil, Gas and Energy companies is currently seeking a Field Engineer to join their Christchurch team.
This role will take full responsibility for all aspects of projects as assigned from conceptual design through to handover for Midstream customers.
You will also act in a Site Engineering and Project Management capacity and also perform other duties assigned by the Lead Field Engineer.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking the following:
- Relevant Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Process or Chemical Engineering)
- 5+ years’ experience on multiple projects including engineering, construction and project management activities.
- A multi- discipline skillset would be highly advantageous
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications & work processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and lead through strong communication.
- Strong organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Adaptability to deal with tight deadlines, heavy workloads and frequent changes in priority
This is an awesome opportunity to work for a world renowned organisation and earn an attractive rate whilst doing so.