Our client, a well-renowned international Energy companies are currently seeking two Field Operators to join their Wellington team to assist with the operations of their Lower Hutt terminal.
This company has been established within in the New Zealand market for over 120 years and has several terminals all over the country. This specific terminal supplies over 100 million litres of refined products.
You’ll be a key part of the operations team to ensure the terminal can run efficiently, reliably, safely and cost effectively.
We’re ideally seeking for the following attributes:
- Have completed a secondary education
- Preferably experience in understanding terminal assets and product movement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of Safety and Safety and promote a work safe culture
- Good Mechanical aptitude and the ability to adhere to systems and processes
- Works well in a team environment
In this role is Monday to Friday with the standard hours from 7:30am til 4pm with some overtime required from time to time.