|Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Salary:||$10000.00 - $15000.00 per month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Fire Protection Specialist - Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
My client is an engineering, construction, technical, and professional services firm who deliver design/design-build, program/construction management, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local governments.
- Reviewing Fire Protection drawings in accordance with NFPA codes and standards.
- Conducting technical fire inspection and trainings.
Perform all Fire Protection job assignments which may include: design, installation, inspection, testing, and maintenance of all fire protection systems for RC & investor's projects.
- Supervise and perform upon request all maintenance of RC Fire Fighting Apparatus and equipment.
- Perform all duties and tasks given by Safety and Fire Prevention Section Manager.
- Review Fire Protection drawings for RC projects & investors.
- Conducting Fire Protection inspections for RC facilities and private industrial facilities.
- Participating in other fire safety activities such as:
a) Conducting fire protection surveys.
b) Making fire risk analysis.
c) Participate in fire safety educational and training activities and provide consultation on Fire & Safety Engineering codes & standards.
- Review designs of Fire detection & suppressions systems.
- Supervise and executing plans and procedures of the existing construction works at Yanbu Industrial City.
- Serve as a technical expert in fire and life safety matters.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Fire Protection Engineering or Fire Protection Safety or in a relevant field or Diploma in Fire Protection with 15 to 20 years of minimum experience in fire protection safety field.
- Required, NFPA Certification - Fire Protection Specialist "CFPS".
- Comprehensive background on HAZMAT.
- Knowledge of different industrial safety regulations and procedure.
- Annual salary to be discussed.
- Project allowance of 21%.
- 2 year loyalty bonus 21% of salary.
- 3 year loyalty bonus 33% of salary.
- Family status available with schooling.
- Accommodation provided.
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to me