Purpose and Scope:
Plans, directs and supervises the planning and electrical maintenance work undertaken by maintenance (utility) department cost effectively in line with the plant maintenance policy. Ensures that the work is carried out in a safe manner to company standards, codes and practices.
1. Bachelor Degree in electrical Engineering and equivalent
2. Ten (10) years experience in planning and maintenance work, at least 3 years of which must be in the electrical maintenance of relevant petrochemical plant and equipment in a similar engineering role.
3. Experience of electrical condition monitoring and SRCM will be an added advantage
4. Good problem solving and analytical skill
5. Familiar with computer systems and should have experience int he use of software packages, preferably SAP, database, excel and other spread sheet
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills