Structural engineer – power and industrial, excellent opportunity to join a leading International multi-disciplinary consultancy. A structural engineer with 5 years’ technical design and analysis delivery on industrial building structures is required to join an experienced Melbourne team. This role will be working on a broad range of light and heavy industrial project inclusive of power and water builds. The post will be working with Internationally renowned brands, large technical and significant projects transforming communities.
This is an excellent time for a structural engineer to join as the business expands with a healthy pipeline of work. The appointed engineer will work in a highly collaborative and supportive team that is focused on its culture providing a working environment for creativity and innovation. This is an award winning consultancy that offer long term career benefits.
Close to PT, cafes, parking
- Degree qualified civil / structural engineering
- 5 years’ structural design experience – established consultancy
- Design and delivery on a broad range of light and heavy industrial projects
- Experience of working with multidisciplinary teams
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal