We are currently inviting applications for the role of Personal Assistant to join a ever growing Council near Melbourne's CBD. The position provides high level administration support to the Manager of Property Services by assisting in arranging meeting and functions along with a range of business support and office management activities to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the branch.
- Qualifications in executive support and administration or equivalent, or an equivalent level of professional expertise gained through experience.
- Ability to manage accounts and process payments.
- High level computer skills including word processing, spread sheet and database and web related software; proven ability to interpret and reformat information, preferred experience using Pathway, EDocs and TechOne.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven written and oral communication skills.
- Highly developed customer service skills and demonstrated ability to be professional, discrete, courteous and maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
This role would ideally suit a strong Local Government Administrator looking to step up into executive support.