This is a genuine opportunity for an experienced construction professional to take their first Site Supervisor/Site Manager role within Melbourne's busy volume residential construction market.
- A well established and award winning home builder with a national presence.
- Consistently a leader nationally in site-starts providing stability and long-term opportunities to progress.
- They have a genuinely good reputation for delivering an excellent home across their product range from first homebuyer single storey builds to large scale double storey homes.
- Multiple opportunities in the Northern Suburbs and the Western Suburbs.
- In this unique role you will be responsible for getting your projects to Frame stage.
- This will involve coordinating all trades/consultants to ensure the site is ready for the slab pour.
- You will then oversee the pouring of the slab, ensuring all time-frames are met.
- You will also need to QA the slab and work with sub-contractor's to ensure the quality standard is met.
- You will be in a construction related field and have a genuine interest in becoming a Site Supervisor.
- Ideally you will have a trade background OR be working specifically within residential construction.
- You will be able to communicate effectively with a broad range of sub-contractors.
- You will be able to manage your time extremely well, and you will enjoy working under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading volume builder and kick start your Site Supervision career. This is a rare opportunity in the market and will not last long.