Our client is a leading international integrated terminal operating company who manage large civil/infrastructure projects for client worldwide.
We are looking for a Project Planner/Scheduler for a short assignment based in New Jersey.
The ideal candidate will come from a background of planning/scheduling on large infrastructure projects.
- Prepare and administer all aspects of project planning a
- Prepare and administer schedule components associated with assigned areas of responsibility
- Perform and communicate analysis
- Schedule activities in a multiple constraint environment
- Identification of scheduling constraints and development of solutions
- Work with team to optimize the field schedule
- Communicate schedules and key metrics
- Document and maintain work processes and tools
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Management, IT, Construction, or related subject
- 3-5 years project planning/scheduling
- Extensive experience with MS Excel
- Experience with MS Access a plus
- Extensive experience integrating schedules and projects controls tools using database applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.