Rail Rolling Stock E&M Systems Expert
We are seeking a Rail Rolling Stock E&M Systems Expert for a role in Germany & Austria. The client we are working with are a leading engineering consultancy with a portfolio of international projects.
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Selection and integration of systems in rail vehicles in the electrical or mechanical engineering sector
- Development of specifications for system suppliers and system configuration according to specifications
- Implementation and monitoring of type tests and commissioning
- Support for offers and analysis of customer specifications
- Communication and interface coordination with customers, suppliers and departments
- Successfully completed engineering studies as Dipl.-Ing., Dipl.-Ing. (FH) or Master
- Areas of study in the field of rail vehicle technology and / or several years of experience in the development of rolling stock or in the design and function of vehicle subsystems
- Safe handling of MS Office, CAD knowledge of advantage
- Fluent English, German and other european language skills are desirable
- Structured, goal- oriented work and a high sense of responsibility
- Analytical thinking and strong communication skills.
- Resilience and high willingness to travel
€10-13k euros per month plus expenses.
To apply please send your updated CV to me.