- Management of both standard & larger Project based deliveries. All risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
- Delivery is maintained to schedule and financial reviews and profitability analysis should be constantly analysed & reported.
- To be the gate keeper for sales / contract handover ensuring that the scope is full understood and then communicated to the respective departments.
- To maintain close customer contact at all times, updating the customer of order status as required.
- Manage the Contract delivery of all orders, this may include large quantities of smaller orders or larger Project deliveries with multiple end customers.
- To be customer centric & ensure everything we do is done on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Close Liaison with the Sales & Technical Teams to ensure that with all loaded orders, contractual delivery & scope is fully defined, understood and cascaded in a timely manner within the business to the respective departments.
- Own the "Contract Delivery" responsibility, ensuring all contractual milestones are achieved on time and all risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
- Close liaison with the business control team, ensuring accurate delivery invoices are raised in a timely manner and that an overview is controlled & maintained on any associated retention payments or potential LD exposure.
- Maintain all customer communications throughout the delivery cycle. Work closely with other team members to ensure customer visits, customer inspections are well planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all relevant information is timely cascaded to all departments within the business. Take ownership to ensure that the departments fully understand the customer specific needs.
- Own the delivery interface to the end customer. Will be the main internal stakeholder representing the customer.
- Ensure that during the delivery cycle, a close relationship is maintained with the Engineering & Operations team.
- Carry out financial reviews and profitability analysis on all contracts, with the business control team, to gain a full understanding of potential business deviation to budget
- To establish and monitor the related KPIs.
- To travel in the UK and overseas as required.
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Ensure legal compliance
A Safety & Quality orientated mind-set must be established & maintained