Main Responsibilities (Tasks) & Accountabilities (Key Result Areas) of this Role
Job Title / Role
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Required.
- Well Services Superintendent
Commencement date:Initial DurationDescription and scope of SERVICES
- Relevant Well Services or Non-rig experience.
- Service Company Operational startup experience is essential.
- Well Services or Non-rig experience in a supervisory role.
- Previous experience with an Operating Company.
- Contracting and Contract management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the following:
- Well clean ups and well surveillance campaigns.
- Working in brown field environments.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Well Testing / Production testing operations and equipment.
- Wellhead Maintenance operations and equipment.
- Well Control.
- Well Services activity optimisation.
- CH Logging/Perforating Operations and equipment.
- CT cleanout operations.
- Slickline Operations and equipment.
- Varied completions and non-rig engineering and operational experience.
- Land based Well Services experience required.
- International experience required outside of home country. Middle East experience preferred.
- Experience of building processes.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- IWCF - Well Control Intervention and Pressure Control (New Level 4) certificate or IADC equivalent
- Team Player with demonstrable mentoring skills.
- Attend and complete Company HET course.
- Pass medical assessment.
Well Services superintendent shall:
· Coach and mentor local nationals - office based Engineering/Support staff.
· Demonstrate leadership and mentoring qualities.
· Perform pre job reviews prior to commencement of Well Services operations.
· Prepare new contract scopes of work and actively participate in the tendering process.
· Manage contract deliverables and KPI’s.
· Recommend changes on well services schedule to optimize logistics and achieve milestones.
· Write/Review and QA / QC Well Services programmes.
· Develop decision trees for complex operations to clearly map out options.
· Ensure Well Services operations are following well control practices.
· Implementation of Best Practices.
· Implementation of Field Audits for service providers.
· Drive a safety and performance culture at the well site.
· Regularly conduct equipment, practices and HSSE audits of Well Services operations and key supporting services.
· Participate and drive as required:
o Well Services incident investigations.
o Equipment failure analysis reviews.
o Performance meetings.
o Safety meetings while at locations.Type of Contract records or reports required
· Timesheets to be signed by Wells VP
· None – 28 / 28 rotational positions
Key Performance Indicators
- Specific operational interventions Milestones
- Quality of routine reports and assessments
- Well Services and product Line NPT
- Safety/Technical audits
- Supplier CAR closures
- Leadership Site Visits
- Efficiency tracking