Technical Advisor - Mechanical Field Service - Heavy Duty Gas Turbines - Installation & Commissioning
The Heavy-duty Gas Turbine Technical Field Advisor (TFA) will be in charge of the management of site activities including planning, organizing, integrating and monitoring of resources such as labour, tools and technical assistants as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements. The candidate will be responsible to keep reliability of Customers assets and to support on proactive way. In particular, he/she will be responsible for the maintenance of Gas Turbines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customers with technical direction and support.
- Takes direction from Siemens Management to implement software changes to turbine and is responsible for directing lower level craft labour to perform the changes.
- Signs off on all changes implemented.
- Complete standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Monitor site safety during project execution
- Ensure all parts needed for the job are shipped to the site
- Provide Parts numbers and quantities of additional items using COPICS (Communication
- Oriented Productions and Information Control System)
- Supply customers with proper Gas Turbine drawings by using DART (Drawing Archive Retrieval Tool)
- Perform walk-downs during installation to ensure that the customer's contractors are working properly
- Perform aftermarket upgrades that need to be performed at the site level
- Perform other duties assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid understanding of Gas Turbine.
- Previous experience working on the following Siemens GT Equipment:
Heavy Duty Gas Turbines
- SGT6-2000E Series
- SGT5-4000F Series
- SGT6-5000F Series
- SGT5-8000H Series