Our client, a well-established HVAC contractor, are looking to recruit a workforce planner / Scheduler to join their team in their Clayton office.
The role sits within the client’s busy operations department where you will be primarily responsible for the effective scheduling of work for the Installation teams (made up of both Internal Installers and Subcontract teams) in order to complete all booked in works in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real time management of adhoc scheduling demands;
- Optimising resource and KPI delivery to ensure appropriate staff are allocated at the right time to provide service quality and targets to meet demands;
- Maintaining a high-performance culture through effective management techniques and engaging style of leadership;
- Champion customers' needs and use data to make informed decisions;
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement, identifying opportunities to make our customers lives easier;
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, providing feedback and advise the relevant departments where issues are identified;
- Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices.
The ideal candidate would ideally be;
- A proactive, organised and flexible professional who utilises their initiative and strategic mindset to create business efficiencies;
- Experience building close relationships with customers, suppliers and internal/external stakeholders at all levels of management;
- Demonstrated experience providing a superior level of customer service;
- Had previous experience working in a fast-paced environment and flourish when the pressure is on;
- An ability to look at the bigger picture and assess risks and requirements to ensure the right resources are in place;
- Sound communication and engagement skills;
- Strive at looking for better processes and ways of working;
This role would be ideal for a Service Coordinator who has had experience with scheduling work of a trade nature (HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical) or an ex-tradie who has either run their own team or had scheduling experience as well.