New Luxury North West Yorkshire Development Requires Pro-active Site Manager
The Yorkshire Residential Team of our company are working closely with the Production Director of a National House Builder. With a brand- new development waiting to break ground in the North Yorkshire area, we are working together to find an experienced and knowledgeable Site Manager to produce circa 112 high specification units. Who are you going to work for?
A progressive national builder who is constantly striving to be the best, boasts innovative designs and new age thinking at the heart of the company. Last year, across the nation they built to completion 1,500 units and with that claimed 30+ NHBC Awards over the past few years. This is a supportive company where a career driven team player with an eye for detail can really grow and progress. Do you fill the criteria?
After discussions with the Production Director, you need only apply if you have the following experience/qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in building high quality homes at a fast pace to reach targets within budget as a Site Manager with a NHBC house builder
- Valid - CSCS Black card, First Aid, SMSTS, CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
- Detailed building and construction experience
- NVQ Residential Construction Site Management L6 - (Preferred not essential)
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Cost controls (working to site budgets)
- Suitable candidates will be fully conversant with all aspects of house building, traditional and timber frame with proven experience as a Site Manager with ability to hit the ground running from day one.
- NHBC / LABC Award winning background (not essential but desirable) What's in it for you?
The organisation offers £55,000 - £60,000 basic salary, plus a fantastic Benefits package to include:-
- A company car or vehicle allowance (Up to £5,000 Per Annum)
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare package
- Target driven bonuses up to 20%
- Excellent career progression and training
If this opportunity is something that you would like to discuss further then please do get in touch. Interviews and feedback can happen quickly so please don't delay as we wouldn't want you to miss out. New Luxury North West Yorkshire Development Requires Pro-active Site Manager