Senior Business Performance Analyst Department:
Corporate Planning & Analyst Direct Supervisor:
Head of Business Performance Accountabilities:
Coordinate the Strategic Planning process, including the strategic objectives / KPIs definition, progress measurements / reporting to senior management and stewardship of actions.
Define and implement performance management throughout the company, including its monitoring and regular reporting, to company Management and Shareholders.
Prepare company performance analysis in close coordination with the business, to provide feedback to the management and propose Improvements to increase efficiency.
Lead the business analysts in their activities and provide guidance and support as required. Job Dimensions:
Company business objectives and value assessment monitoring and reporting, to be presented to the CEO and Management Committee for their approval.
Human Resources data, Supervision of 3 team members.
Complexity and interaction : CEO, CEO- 1/2, functional/technical focal points across the business, and other external stakeholders.
Team challenges: Setting and forming short term goals while balancing it with long term strategy for others to deliver. Continuous need to proactively demonstrate team value, supporting entities within business performance activities, obtaining key information in short time while minimizing their business. Activities: Leadership
- Coach the team and guide it on the implementation of reporting solutions and required analysis.
- Provide comprehensive value- adding business analysis in respect of producing assets and developments.
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and stakeholders, obtaining the required information as proactively supporting the entities, demonstrating continuously Business Performance value.
Strategic Planning / Balance Scorecard
- Measures and report business performance based on the required tools and ensures alignment across all areas of the business.
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, reviewing the processes and team interfaces to drive higher efficiency across the Business Performance team.
- Interfaces with Finance and technical functions for monitoring and optimization of company values.
- Establish the process for collection and consolidation of data from all functions.
- Define and implement the reporting to be issued to the ManCom, the Board and Shareholders
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of all internal and external reporting of client as per DFA and JVA.
- Support the development of client strategy facilitating Executive Management interaction and analysis.
- Enable, cascade business targets and contribute to enhance performance in lower performing areas.
- Monitor activates to report on business objectives progress supported by key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement the Strategic Planning process.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Define future reporting needs and enhance current structure to improve efficiency while meeting stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure cost consciousness in CP&D and facilitate streamlining actions.
- Develop a Lean roadmap and action plan.
- Change and deliver improvement initiates across CP&D and the wider organization.
- Support good open communication promoting a culture of continuous learning and adherence to the client values.
- 15+ years experienced professional having demonstrated mastering Finance, Economics Business Fields, and management of small to medium teams with an exposure to dealing with complex stakeholder map (internal and externals).
- Post graduate in Finance, economics or business degree (MBA).
- Overall knowledge of oil and gas companies business, and the stakes associated to resources monetization.
- Fluent in English, good interpersonal skills, with experience of managing multi-cultural and multi-discipline teams.
- Capacity to influence, including on strategic visions.