Our client, a leading chemical company, are looking to expand their Supply Chain Team.
Supply Chain Specialist Process Support:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of production inputs, outputs, and related run activities into SAP
Process Support Tools:
- Maintain systems that are used to support the production reporting processes.
- Be able to reconcile or communicate any discrepancies to the Supply Chain Team.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues with internal customers on reporting issues.
- Provide recommendations on improving and maintaining the tools of the process
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Ability to work independently on many activities and projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to clearly understand business processes.
- Interpersonal versatility, well-developed planning, problem solving, decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Experience with SAP is preferred