An exciting opportunity exists for a Project Engineer
to join our client. They have been awarded contracts to undertake civil works and construct 20 bridges in the Northern NSW area. This is an immediate full time permanent position which would suit individuals who are either local to the area or interested in a drive in/drive out opportunity. An attractive remuneration package (includes phone, laptop, vehicle, fuel card and etag)
is on offer. Our client understands the need for both career development and mentorship, offering access to great programs along the way to help you achieve your career aspirations within our business, no matter how big. Duties
- Liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and planning authorities to ensure satisfactory completion of major structures and construction work.
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress including workforce, ensure equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements.
- Participate in planning future requirements including machine tools, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour.
- Identify, assess, control and close out identified project risks and report these.
- Ensure project completion is on time and on budget. Record complete work, costs incurred, materials used and retain progress drawings.
- Identify the need for and participate in the development and review of Risk Assessments, SWMS’s and THRC’s.
Skills and Experience
- Monitor quality and quantities of incoming equipment and material, check working drawings, construction specifications against site plans and conditions and arrange corrections or modifications where necessary.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Previous onsite construction/engineering experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of TMR/RMS specifications.
- Familiarity with WHS and Environmental legislation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Professional development opportunities
- Strong forward order book
- Individual Annual/Project Incentive Plans
- Salary continuance insurance for when you are unable to work due to non-work-related injury or sickness
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and wellbeing
Please just send over a CV to hear more!