Mid-Level Project Engineer
- 5-8 years of experience preferred.
- Receives direction from the Maintenance Manager.
- Engineering degree required.
- This role scopes and develops maintenance projects in support of the Maintenance department.
- Project size is $0-200,000, but there are numerous projects to manage concurrently
- Individual needs experience in an in-plant role with the ability to work with all stakeholders.
- Individual needs to be self-motivated and able to work many small projects simultaneously.
- TWIC card required