|Location:||South Carolina, USA|
|Salary:||$80000 - $120000 per annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Lead Site Manager South Carolina, USA (Pumped Storage)
My client is a recognized leader in Hydropower manufacturing worldwide. They are seeking a Lead Site Manager with experience in Pump Turbines to join their large Hydropower project in South Carolina This is a rehabilitation project which is due to be completed in 2023.
- Scope of Work: Disassemble and Reassembly of 4 units includes field machining.
- The lead site manager should have pumped storage experience to join the Site Supervisor who has been serving as a technical advisor on embedded components.
- There needs to be an experienced Site Manager on site to oversee the entire work scope when installing the non-embedded components.
- All operational site matters (costs, schedule, quality, health, safety, environment)
- Procurement of site materials and services in coordination with the installation coordinator.
- Monitoring all installation and commissioning activities in respect of technical performance, quality, health, safety, environment, cost and time schedule and corrective measures in case of deviations.
- 10+ Years experience working on at least 2 large hydro projects (200mw+)
- Responsible for coordination of P/T works, scheduling and reporting - pumped storage experience essential.
- Experience in leading teams and coordination with suppliers and plant operator.
- Proven experience in electro-mechanical works from the technical and contractual point of view, preferably related to new projects.
- Bachelor/Degree in Mechanical Engineering fields.
- Fluent English.
Location: South Carolina, USA
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to me.