|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Work Location: Stavanger
Number of consultans: 2
Contract Period: 28.05.2018 - 31.12.2018
Option Period: 2x6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-05-25 12:00:00
Discipline responsible for electrical power (Elkraft) discipline during concept development for early phase projects:
• Prepare and follow-up scope of work towards study contractors and / or internal project organisation.
• Prepare technical input to facility description and other documentation required for the concept selection and DG2 decision packages.
• Verify technical input to cost estimates
• Secure efficient experience transfer from relevant discipline from similar projects and cooperation towards company`s leading advisors.
• Prepare scope of work for the electrical power discipline for the studies.
• Contribute to the “Technical and Operational Requirements and Guidelines” (TORG) development with responsibility for the electrical power discipline. Understand the TORG process and ensure that relevant technical requirements are identified, challenged and accepted for the TORG for the early phase projects.
• Ensure maturing of the electrical power technical discipline concept towards concept frozen and technical deliveries in line with client`s technical requirements (TR1244).
• Ensure technical integrity related to the electrical power discipline and to implement necessary degree of digitalization, remote control and robustness of electrical power equipment (distribution boards, transformers, HV / LV inverters, DEH equipment, ETH equipment, VSD, UPS etc)
• Contribute to a robust material handling philosophy both in the construction and hook-up phases and during operations and maintenance periods.
• Follow up and manage the study contractor’s electrical power discipline and ensure both timely and quality in deliverables
• Document the electrical power solutions for the study / studies in the DG2 Decision Gate Support Package (DGSP)
• Contribute to the Plant Design Management System (PDMS) model development for company`s Unmanned Process Platform concept (ref. Peon / Krafla) with implementation of electrical power equipment design based on own design and or external contractor design.
• Master of Science, Bachelor of Science or similar within Electrical Power Engineering / Elkraft teknikk
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within the electrical power engineering discipline for a Master degree and minimum 14 years for a Bachelor degree
• Electrical power system competence: When working with early phase projects and / or FEED phase, experience from and competence related to electrical power systems is a prerequisite.
For the Unmanned Process Platform concepts VSD competence is an advantag
• Language requirements English and Norwegian