Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: Asap
Duration: till end 2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2018-05-25 12:00:00
- Act as the client`s representative, follow up the host modifications performed by the host operator for the project.
- Coordinate interaction of company`s disciplines with the host operator project organization.
- Sustain and further develop working cooperation with the Host operator.
- Provide technical engineering expertise & project management input into execution of the host modifications.
- Manage Host EPCI scope, schedule and budget as appropriate
- Cooperate closely with both the commercial department and the operations department
- Provide input to decisions regarding inspection, possible repair and other activities regarding project pipelines and risers
- Contribute actively to ensure adequate lessons learned reviews, and take learnings as relevant to the Host Modification area.
- Participate in HAZOPs and other HSE related reviews.
- Ensure needed manning level and a competent site follow-up team
- Contribute to project risk register and follow up on actions relating to risk mitigation measures.
- Prepare technical and progress reports, notes or presentations to support flow of key information to management for decision making.
- Ensure correct and adequate use of project tools.
- Support the execution of audits, quality and design development process for the Host scope.
- Contribute to the management of change process in terms of engineering reviews, potential changes and variation order proposals.
- Qualifications Education: University degree in relevant engineering discipline
- Experience: Minimum five years relevant experience with offshore modification projects, preferably with both operators and contractors.
- Minimum two years of experience as a company representative (contract holder) for a major offshore modification project (or similar) for a Norwegian law based oil and gas supply contract Experience in leading technical teams
- Have detailed understanding of all aspects of offshore platforms and their development through project phases into operation.
- Minimum five years relevant experience with risers,pipelines and preferably DEH systems with both operators and contractors.
- Track record in riser/pipeline projects of both front end design aspects as well as construction/installation experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Have detailed understanding of dynamic riser systems including ancillary design, materials, strength, riser analysis, construction and installation
- Experience with umbilical/cable dynamic riser systems.
- Personal qualities Systematic, creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with rest of the group
- Team oriented
- Well-developed leadership and management skills