One of the UK's premier house-builders is looking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager for an existing site in Stockport. Coming to the end of it's build the Assistant Site Manager will have a vast experience working on multi-layered and complex house building units of various 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroomed properties. Expected to last around 9 months to finish off the Site Manager will then move onto a new site thereafter you'll ideally come from a trades background and have worked on new build housing sites previously.
Joining as a Assistant Site Manager will mean you joining a group that is in the Top5 in the country in terms of numbers and turnover. Established well over 50 years and well-renowned in the North West region the company prides itself on affordable and well built open market units and regularly wins NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for their work. The chance to grow an already expanding team will be rewarded with an excellent salary, a great support team, general benefits including car allowance/car, health care and pension scheme and the support to win NHBC Pride in the Job Awards moving forward.
- Assistant Site Manager, New build housing site, Stockport
- Finishing the end of a large residential project to start another inception to completion
- Client is looking for experienced New Build personnel
- Awards background is desired
- Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate