- Issues and updates regularly the Mechanical Safety Procedures
- Update CMS related to Mechanical.
- Analyses all work reports from all sites of Mechanical disciplines
- Directs and supervises all Assistants of Method Engineer and Mechanical Specialist in:
- Elaborating optimising of the maintenance general guidelines and procedures
- Performing and preventive & corrective maintenance (as required ) interventions in all sites
- Issuing/preparing the technical report & recommendation
- Initiating & analysing of the spare parts (stock management & consumption)
- Contribute to define the maintenance policy and regulation in Mechanical
- Initiates and controls:
- Repair contract (scope of work definition)
- Standardization of procedures
- Ensure the conformity of the Mechanical integration of new production facility to the existing one with applicable standard (API,...), vendor specification, good engineering practices and implemented maintenance policy
- Prepares & proposes maintenance annual budgets mainly for consumable & non stock materials, maintenance contracts, tools and moveable assets
- Technical Administrator of stock (management, check storage condition & part conformity)
- Provides expertise (technical advice/ assistance) on any trouble shooting in Mechanical Equipment as required
- Selects among Mechanical candidates for new recruitment including all sites
- Defines & proposes all Mechanical trainings for all Engineers
- Backlog Reduction - Continuously review Mechanical related Work Orders and assist in developing and monitoring an implementation plan to reduce Backlog's.
- Assistance for review in existing stock levels of unused spares related to Mechanical.
- Propose yearly targets to monitor the performance of the Mechanical related maintenance and corresponding KPI.
- Perform regular reporting of Mechanical activities.
- Review Obsolescence of Mechanical Equipment.
- Review Synergi cases and provide action plan for addressing the cases.
* Assist in evaluating the competency and the performances of the contractors and assist in creating KPI's for all relevant contracts.
* Supervise the preparation of the scheduled testing and upgrade.
* Ensures the availability of materials within procurement procedures
* Very mature facilities and equipment
* Turbines Fuel Gas with 2% of H2S
- Comply with the Activities described within the HSEMS
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts at work.
- Know their responsibilities to environmental and energy issues in their work areas.
- Promote environment and energy efficiency within their perimeter
- Each employee, at his level of responsibility, must observe all Company Rules, Procedures and instructions in the performance of his own task.
As such his/her duties and areas of authority are:
- Following instructions given by managers and supervisory personnel
- Assuring himself of the safety of his work site before commencing work
- Taking the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger
- Exercising such caution as is necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or to avoid pollution
- Using tools, equipment and their safeguards correctly
- Using the provided means of personal protection correctly
- Leaving the workplace behind correct and orderly upon job/shift completion
- Reporting any anomaly, abnormal conditions and near miss to his supervisor
- Participating actively in HSE meetings, safety talks, tool boxes, training sessions and drills
- Co- operating actively in the execution of the HSE plans.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Confirmed Mechanical engineer with extensive experience
- Good knowledge of O&G facilities
- Strong expertise in Mechanical Equipment (Rotating Machines, Valves, Static Equipment, Cranes...)
- Conversant with Mechanical + H.S.E rules. Advanced user of SAP.
- Rigor, skill for investigation good communication skill, organisation and method, fluent English.