Our client is a leading oilfield services company and are looking for a Planner/Scheduler to provide administrative and clerical support the planning and scheduling department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make and maintain work orders and MRP messages; process O messages in MRP.
- Print work orders and the prints for work orders; make sure the prints and work orders are showing the latest version from windchill.
- Back up for the Manufacturing Clerk - Metal Machining.
- Back up for Payroll.
- Assist Planner/Scheduler with planning forecast.
- Assist other departments and personnel with administrative & clerical support as needed.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform other duties as required by Supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements and company policies.
- Know and understand Company Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality systems manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and workplace Instructions.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to work and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing products.
- Proficient computer skills
- Or, equivalent experience with 2+ years of experience.
- Intermediate level with Excel, Word, Access and Power Point Helpful.