Salary: c$15,000 per month + company benefits
We are currently working with a leading mid-sized Operator who are a high-calibre Finance Manager to be based in the client's head office in the UAE. Specifically, our client is seeking a Finance Manager who has at least 5 years working within an Investment Banking Sector consulting or private equity environment as well as experience working in the Oil & Gas industry. Should you be interested and have a profile matching our clients expectations then please do send your CV immediately.
- Significant involvement in finance raising activities for upstream projects
- Full and close engagement in all finance raising activities
- Liaises closely with other parts of the Company (e.g. legal, upstream) in such matters
- Liaises with external parties (such as banks and lawyers) on relevant matters representing the firm in a professional capacity.
- Conducts high quality research into markets and companies.
- Prepares reports, research papers, strategic analysis and presentations of a sufficiently high standard to assist in decision making by senior management and external parties.
- Provides recommendations in relation to the identification of new business opportunities consistent with the growth plans of the company.
- Builds and maintains financial models (in excel and other appropriate software packages) to assist on-going projects and provides input to strategic recommendations and solutions where appropriate.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the company's financial strategies and ensures compliance with regulations and the overall Group Financial policy.
- Exhibits and maintains excellent and supportive relationships with all staff and attends Company events.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships with a range of external advisory firms and promotes oneself professionally in the UAE.
- Conducts regular research and studies to enhance industry knowledge by attending work related conferences particularly within the Energy Sector as well as attending relevant seminars on Finance, Legal, Industry and work-related subjects.
- Degree qualified in a quantitative subject such as Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics from a top-tier university
- MBA from leading Business School or CFA part 3 or postgraduate qualification from top-tier University.
- You will be an experienced Finance Manager with at least 5 years within an Investment Banking Sector consulting or private equity environment, as well as several years working in the Oil & Gas sector
Our client offers a competitive salary of c$15,000 per month + company benefits including schooling, air tickets and medical
Should you wish to be considered for this position please send your CV.