Global recruitment company within the Maritime, Offshore and Civil Construction industry.
Seconding / placing personnel to the afore-mentioned industries.
• Represent the company in the best professional way;
• Noticing and responding to the market developments;
• Participating actively in activities that are conducive to the further growth of the organization;
• Administrative handling of activities with respect to recruitment, selection, secondments and deployment of temporary staff;
• Carefully recruiting and selecting candidates for the clients;
• Consulting seconded/deployed employees;
• Win new candidates;
• Win new clients;
• Negotiating wages and rates;
• Visit clients and or projects accompanied by (Jr Consultant or Sr Consultant);
• Taking part of the 24hrs service schedule;
• Execute all tasks according to Operational Excellence.
• Team player;
• Commercial drive;
• Stress resistance;
• Customer focus;
Requirements Job requirements
• Good command of at least spoken and written English;
• Relevant education and/or experience at higher vocational education level;
• Ample knowledge and/or affinity with respect to the afore-mentioned industry;
• Communication skills;
• Knowledge of modern office automation;
• Taking part of company and or industry relevant events;
• Developing new activities that meet the business objectives in consultation with the Manager;
• 2 years’ recruitment or HR/Crew/Planning experience.
For the practical execution of the position our procedures in conformity with OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 9001:2015 and MLC 2006 are referred to.